Our courses are not just for restaurants. Over 80% of processes are common to all organizations. We all have employees, we hire, we train, we work with suppliers, we manage customer service and satisfaction, we create and deliver our products/services, etc. Only about half of the people taking our classes are from the restaurant industry. The other half come from all types and sizes of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Our training courses are action-oriented. We go beyond just knowledge transfer. We engage you during class and enable you to carry out action plans immediately upon your return to work.
Our success rate at getting course attendees to implement something they learned within 30 days is the envy of the training industry. We are 4x better than the best benchmark we can find. For you, this means that like thousands of others who have taken our courses, you will see an immediate ROI from this training investment.
In this two-day course, attendees also experience a behind-the-scenes visit to a Pal’s Sudden Service store. There you will see Pal’s world-class principles and practices in action and have a candid Q&A session with the Owner-Operator of the store. In this course you will learn:
- How to better accomplish your mission without adding resources
- The leader’s role in building and sustaining a culture of excellence
- The least expensive and least risky path to growth
- How to design operations that are easy to manage AND operate at best-in-class levels
- The economics of excellence
- How to implement improvements that are used by all and don’t drift away
- The importance of designing jobs that fully use employee talents
- To implement training that gets 100% of your people trained to do the job 100% right at 100% volume
- How and why to set unachievable goals
- Why organizations that change the slowest change the most
- How to deliver legendary customer service
- How to hire the right people so that your turnover is lower and your productivity is higher
- Why you should develop and implement an AND mindset not an OR mindset
- The importance of determining what business your organization really is in
- Why ordinary managers and their organizations stay ordinary
- How to walk past your competition and never have to look back
- Why organizations with more rules and stricter enforcement fire fewer employees
- The ROI of respect
Like Achieving World-Class Results, this is an action-oriented course. In this one-day course, we will show you how to rapidly increase efficiency and reduce costs WHILE improving service. You will learn Lean principles and tools, see them applied in a real business, and come away with an action plan for your organization.
The Lean tools come alive during a tour of Pal’s Sudden Service store. You will see first-hand how the principles of Lean work in practice.
This course is designed for those who want to turn their business, department, or organization into a lean and profitable operation. In it you will learn how to:
- Design the value in and the waste out of processes
- Identify the 8 types of waste
- Turn a series of small improvement steps into huge savings
- Use lean tools to eliminate waste in your organization
- Design for effectiveness first and efficiency second
- Use Lean tools to improve at both work and home
Classes fill up early. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.