New York City – Spectacular Customer Service
November 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-5
Learn how extraordinary organizations create life-long customers through spectacular customer service.
What can you give your customers that makes them want to come back more often, brag to others about how great your organization is, and have no additional ongoing costs? The answer: spectacular customer service.
Based on the benchmark practices of Pal’s Sudden Service, this hands-on workshop will provide eight proven keys to consistently delivering spectacular customer service, including the three main steps that give organizations an edge over their competition… every time!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The secret to sensational customer service
- Three steps to spectacular customer service
- How to design great service that is personal to your brand, delivered 100% of the time
- Delighting customers by being proactive
- Simple, proven processes to handle customer complaints and restore their good will.
Who should attend:
- Organizational leaders
- Managers and assistant managers
- Department heads
- Shift supervisors
- Customer service professionals