New York City – “Ordinary to Extraordinary”
November 5 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC-5
Organizations do not become extraordinary by accident. They have to choose to be extraordinary, then passionately pursue it. In this full-day course, you will learn the leader’s role in building and sustaining a culture of excellence, including how to:
- define the role of the operations/facility manager;
- reduce turnover and better manage food and labor costs;
- better accomplish your job so it is more satisfying, with less hassle, and without adding ongoing resources;
- exceed your sales targets through increased repeat business;
- create organizations that are easy to manage and operate at best-in-class levels;
- hire the right people so that your turnover is lower and your productivity is higher;
- set clear expectations with your team;
- design, develop, and deliver training that gets 100% of your people trained to do the job 100% right at 100% volume;
- design jobs to fully use employee time and talents; and
- Deliver legendary customer service.
Cost – $450/person.