- This event has passed.
LEAN for Service & Healthcare – SOLD OUT
September 21, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
Putting Lean to Work in Your Business
GET RID OF WASTE! Rapidly increase efficiency and reduce costs while improving service. Use Lean tools to do all of this quickly and with little to no ongoing costs. In this course you will learn Lean principles and tools, see them applied in a real business, and come away with an action plan for your business or organization. The Lean tools come alive during the store tour of the Baldrige-winning Pal’s Sudden Service. We can show you first-hand how the principles of Lean work in practice. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to turn their business, department, or organization into a Lean and profitable operation.
- Enable you to immediately apply Lean to your business (and personal life)
- Provide practical tools and techniques you can use to identify and eliminate waste of all types in your operations
- Provide a compelling vision of the benefits of a Lean culture and mindset
- Facilitate you developing a Lean action plan for your organization prior to the end of class
- What is Lean?
- How to identifying waste
- Learn Lean techniques and how to use to eliminate waste (5S, Visual, POUS, Value Stream Map, etc.)
- Store tour: See and experience one of the best examples of lean in the service: Pal’s Sudden Service
- Discuss use of Lean at Pal’s store and how to apply to your operations
- Develop and review your action plan for using Lean techniques in your operations